Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How The Petroleum Nut Oil Help Me With My Bulging Veins


Having bulging veins in feet or legs may affect one's confidence. Standing for a long period is a common reason for having bulging veins. I have bulging veins in my feet too and it is not cool especially when I wear sandals. It used to bother me until this Monday when I found a solution to those ugly lines on my feet.
           
           Last Monday, I went to the Meralco office in Malolos to have a follow up for our service application in our new house. While walking on my way at the office, I notice a man in the sidewalk selling some herbal oil. His signage printed in a bond paper caught my attention because it mentioned some diseases or health problems that the herbal oil can cure. I kept walking and went on my business.

After I finished at the Meralco office, I passed by the vendor again. This time, I stopped and asked for the price of the herbal oil. It costs PhP 50.00 per bottle. It is from petroleum nut or locally known as hanga. It has a very mild scent that is similar to pandan. I bought a bottle because one of the health problems on the list is migraine. I have migraine and I actually had been experiencing regular headache since the other week. I thought that I could give that oil a try. The vendor gave me the instructions an how to use it. He also gave me a small note about the oil.
           
            After buying the oil, I headed for our little new house. The vendor said that the effect is faster if the bottle is soaked in a glass of hot water to warm the oil but I used it as it is. After I guess 10 minutes, my headache was gone. I was impressed. 
 


I read the note and it says that it can also help in getting rid of varicose veins. I tried applying it on parts of my feet where there are bulging veins. It was around 11:00 in the morning. I check my feet once in a while and I felt like my bulging veins were disappearing. At around 2:40, I was even more impressed to the oil because those ugly lines in my feet are gone. 


 
After that, whenever I stand for long hours and they get wet of the rain, there are some traces of the veins showing again but they are far better than they used to be. I can still put some oil and they go away. Thanks to this petroleum nut oil.






11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to contact you? march.echaves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I posted below about the health benefit of this oil. You can email me at generalbonifacio@gmail.com.

      What do you want to know? I know the source of this oil and if you are interested please let me know.

      Delete
  3. I would like to contact you about this oil. jaynegondoli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jayne, I posted above about this wonderful oil and if you are interested you are welcome to email me at above email ad. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. What a miracle medicine sometimes we have to believe in miracles that can cure many diseases...

      Delete
    3. What a miracle medicine sometimes we have to believe in miracles that can cure many diseases...

      Delete
  4. I could attest to that. I live at the foot of Mayon volcano. There was a vendor in the public market with a portable loudspeaker selling the Petroleum nut oil called "tagungirit". Out of curiosity I joined the small crowd, opened the bottle and it smells good. I bought one little bottle for P30.00.

    I am amazed with the healing power on mosquito bite, cold sores, and small cuts/wounds. Impressed, so I bought another bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May i know where to buy this oil?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I can buy this oil. Please help me. udingwina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Energy Dais presents the most comprehensive list of the Top Oilfield Drill Bit Companies in India, Middle East, USA & Canada. Choose from a list of 90+ handpicked Drill Bit suppliers and manufacturing companies. oilfield drill bit companies

    ReplyDelete